Tuesday 29 December 2015

What do you think about Musicals magic?


Ahoy!

Have you ever felt goosebumps all over your body because of the one song you just heard? Is it a through that one song can suddenly change your life a little bit without your notice. I do not even know how to describe what exactly happened to me after listening to one musical song.



During the Christmas break, my sister kAMi and I decided that once again we want to watch the Japanese movie Death Note based on the Japanese manga. Of course, we did not stop on the movie. We watched even the whole anime. My younger sister remembered also for the Korean version of the Musical of the Death Note (where you can meet a very talented cast). Suddenly my desire to watch the Musical significantly increased. It took only one note and sound of the voice of sensational Hong Kwang Ho and my life has changed. That's what happened to me later it is indescribable. I do not even know what kind of magic worked here - the same story of the Death Note, the character of Kira or Kwang Ho`s voice. I also want to point out that I did not understand exactly what he sang. I knew the story of Kira (the character who's portrayed Kwang Ho in the Musical), so I could only guess what he actually sang. After translating the lyrics, I suddenly began to understand Kira. What surprised me even more is my attitude to Kira, which significantly changed. Now I listen over and over again to 뮤지컬 데스노트 MV_Death Note(홍광호) and when I did not listen to this song I think about it. Can anyone give me an explanation what really happened to me?




Best regards,
Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!