Sunday 27 July 2014

Music Update: Weekly music collections of my iPod

Hey Hey Hello!

You know what? I come back this time with the update coming from my iPod. Today I have for you 7 positions, but more songs I do not feel or I couldn't find it yet (or even songs in front of me are hiding).

Today will be a bit more danceable than usual. Although, as you probably noticed most of the notes, which I recommend here is dance music. Alright. I'll start with the phenomenal Sam Smith and his cover of Whitney Houston song in remixed by Chris Meid.

Sam Smith - How Will I Know (Chris Meid Remix)



Too little party mood? Well, let's move on ...

Tegan And Sara - I Was A Fool (Black Space Remix)



Gorgon City - Unmissable ft Zak Abel



TCTS - Games ft. K. Stewart



The Notorious B.i.g Ft. Ja Rule - Old Thing Back Remix mats



The Weeknd - Devil May Cry (Fabich & Ferdinand Weber Remix)



and in the end I would like to a share a song with you, which needed a little more time to convince me to like her in the end. So is a.....

Pharrell Williams feat Miley Cyrus - Come Get It Bae



Enjoy it <3

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!