Friday 2 January 2015

Personal: Let`s talk about 2014



Happy New Year Everybody! <3

I hope you had an amazing fun on New Year Eve and you`re ready for the new adventures in New Year 2015 :)

This note will be mine musical summary of my "survival" in 2014. For a long time, I was reflecting on what should I put on the blog today, what kind of music should post. My first idea was to find one song, which would be described my course in 2014. After long research finally I found "this" song, but I came to the conclusion that more interesting and relevant idea will be placing 12 songs, one song defining one month. I like this idea but was sometimes a little bit hard to remind which moment of each month was the most "special". So, let`s get started!



January 2014 




Tracy Chapman - Fast Car LYRICS (Lucas Türschmann Remix)


...You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Anyplace is better
Starting from zero got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
Me, myself I got nothing to prove...






February 2014 

Ella Henderson - Ghost (Oliver Nelson Remix)




March 2014

Mr. Probz - Waves (Robin Schulz Remix)

...My face above the water
My feet can't touch the ground,
Touch the ground, and it feels like
I can see the sands on the horizon...





April 2014 

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something

...Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.
Say something, I'm giving up on you...




May 2014

CAZZETTE - Sleepless ft. The High

...Cause I'm sleepless about you
Sleepless about you
Oh...




June 2014

Sigma - Nobody To Love

...I know you're tired of loving, of loving
With nobody to love. nobody, nobody!
just grab somebody, no leaving this party
With nobody to love. nobody, nobody...




July 2014 

Disclosure - Latch feat. Sam Smith

...You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down (never)
You, you enchant me even when you're not around (never)...




August 2014 

The Weeknd - Devil May Cry (Fabich & Ferdinand Weber Edit)

...It won't be in vain
To swallow all your pain
And learn to love what burns
And gather courage to return...




September 2014 

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

...And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day...




October 2014 

Hozier - Take Me To Church

...Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife...




November 2014

Blonde - I Loved You (feat. Melissa Steel)

...If you want to stay a little me will be ok
Walk out the door, ooh
I think it's time I find that guy not gonna lie for day and night...




December 2014

Oh Wonder - All We Do

...I've been upside down
I don't wanna be the right way round
I'll find paradise on the ground...




Song of the Year 2014

Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz - Prayer in C (Robin Schulz Remix)

...See our world is slowly dying
I'm not wasting no more time
Don't think I could believe you...




Songs for Year 2015

- motivation

Mrozu feat. Tomson - Jak Nie My To Kto

...Bo jak nie my to kto?
Bo jak nie my to nikt tego lepiej nie zrobi tu...


... Because if not us, then who?
Because, as we do not nobody will do it better here ...




- with resolution 

Dawid Kwiatkowski feat. Patryk Kumór - Mój Świat

...Bo ja dokładnie wiem, jak mam żyć
Po której stronie walczyć, trwać i być
Bo to jest mój świat
Bo ja dokładnie wiem, jak mam żyć
I nie zabierzesz tego nigdy mi
Bo to jest mój świat...

... Because I know exactly how to live
On which side of the fight, persevere and how to be
Because this is my world
Because I know exactly how to live
  and you do not take it from me
Because this is my world ...



I hope that mine songs of 2015 Year it will not be just songs for me but also for you. It is worth to know that we are a people who must fight for themselves and their goals. If we do not do something for you then no one will do it for us. According to me it is also important that we should know want we want and where we want to go with our future (ok, I have still a  problem with that thing, but I am working on it, so for sure I will not easily give up).

I wish you with all my heart to be successful in the New Year 2015 and I hope that You will have many unforgettable moments contained a smile on  face :D

Peace,
D.

2 comments:

  1. Fajnie zrobione podsumowanie tego roku, mogę zobaczyć co rządziło u ciebie na odtwarzaczu. :)
    Fajnie przeczytać taki post po angielsku, trochę się przyzwyczaję do tego obcego języka i będzie mi łatwiej w nim czytać, a wszystko napisane zrozumiałym językiem. :)
    Pochwalić mogę przede wszystkim za obecność Hoziera i Say Something, którzy u mnie bardzo wysoko w podsumowaniu roku. Fajnie też zobaczyć Prayer In C jako piosenkę roku, bo ma piękny tekst, tylko niestety przez ogranie w radio mogła się trochę znużyć, ale jednak dodałem ją do podsumowania u mnie. Fajnie, że u ciebie podbiła serce. :) Dziwnie zobaczyć tutaj Latcha, który jest z roku 2012. :D
    http://zyciejestmuzykaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje Michale za komentarz.

      Jeśli chodzi o piosenkę Disclosure to jest tu tylko dlatego, iż kojarzy mi się ona z ubiegłym rokiem. Byłam na koncercie tych utalentowanych chłopaków w Pradzę :D To juz wiesz dlaczego kawałek z 2012 znalazł się u mnie na liście?? :D

      Pozdrawiam Cię bardzo serdecznie!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!