Monday 18 August 2014

Music Update: music which i need for travel to Poland..

Heeeyyy !!

Due to the fact that for an hour with "something" I will begin my journey to Poland, I had to gather something new to my iPod.

Without shredding to the details, I invite you to test and listen to my new "music trophy".


Here You GO!

Jaymes Young - Habits Of My Heart (Slaptop Remix) 





PANG! - Dingbat 





Tristan Prettyman - Song For The Rich (Bearson Remix) 





Tobtok ft. Emil HERO - Higher (Oliver Nelson & Skogsrå Remix) 





Kilter ft. Ev Jones - All You Want 





Aerokind & GuitK - Miles Away





Clément BCX - Take Care





Ben Pearce - What I Might Do (Kilter Remix) 





Re-Rewind - Artful Dodger The ft.Craig David





Diego Miranda feat. Ana Free - Letting Go





Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (Español) ft. Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona





Eminem - The Equalizer ft. Sia





and in the end one track, which was sent to me by my wonderful friend!

Danny Darko - Butterfly (Tontario Remix)




Enjoy it <3

D.


PS: It is possible that because of my vacation I will not have the opportunity to put new music here, so I hope that what I posted to you today for some time  will be enough.

kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!