Sunday 12 July 2015

Music Update for you - Song of the week: Whisky Story

Hello everybody!

Are you also in the holiday mood which is super nice? I love it when it's warm! As a fact, I have more energy and I`m trying to enjoy the good weather as much as possible and stay out often. Unfortunately, there are also disadvantages - do not spend so much time on finding and selecting new music. But I think that's not so bad because I was able to find for you 10 new songs :)

Enjoy! :)

The song which I chosen for this week:

Example - Whisky Story

and the rest songs: 
One T & Cool T - The Magic Key (LeMarquis & FAB Remix)

Sam Walkertone feat. Sam Hezekiah ­- Change Your Mind (Shaun Bate Remix) <3

twenty one pilots: Polarize

Mr. Belt & Wezol, Freejak - Somebody To Love

Prince Royce - Extraordinary

Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself

OMI feat. Kid Ink - Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn vs. Salaam Remi Remix)

Jake Miller- Rumors

BIGBANG - IF YOU



and summary of the July`s Playlist:



Did you found any song for you?


Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!