Sunday 5 July 2015

Bitch Better Have My Money - new music update

Hello!
This week, I suffer from the dearth of new music. Maybe is because of too much sun or hot temperatures which made my taste for music invisible or maybe it's something else? I do not know. I guess I should take a break from Brno and finally plan some holidays. I'll work on it. And nowI would like to present to you 6 new tracks from this week. Theme song this week is:
Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money

Rest of the songs:
Julie Anne San Jose - Tidal Wave

Oh Wonder - Landslide

Missy Elliott - Work It (Barks Remix)

Cape Cub - Swim (Rami Remix)

Gallant - Weight In Gold

Playlist:


So? What do you think? Do you like it?

Peace & Kisses
-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!