Saturday 28 June 2014

Great Video: Sia = awesome video-clips x2 !



Hello everybody,

Today I came across a need to share with you the music video for the song of artist Sia -  Chandelier, which according to me this video clip just outdid himself. It's so brilliant that I watched it a dozen times and each time I am impressed with both the song and the video.

Sia hosted at her music video a genius dancer, model and actress, 11-year-old Maddie Ziegler. This girl is known in America for her role in the TV series Dance Moms. I personally have not seen the show, but maybe if I find more time to watch a few episodes especially for Maddie.

Anyway, here you go music video and you can judge a young talent artist who stole my heart with her acting and dancing.




How do you like it? The video is brilliant, right?

Additionally, you can see on youtube The Ellen Show, where both the girl and the same singer Sia just "smash the system" and prove that they are true entertainers.

And behold and said projection:



Okay, I shared the awesome feeling with you and now I need to back to reality ... but first I think I should watch once again this video;)

Peace,
D.


 UPDATE:

During this week, came out new video clip to Sia`s song - Elastic Heart. Singer again was collaborated with a talented dancer Maddie. For me a small surprise was to see Shia LaBeouf in this video. I didn't know that this good actor can dance that well. This Videoclip, I would say, is strange but in the same time, is really interesting. If you still didn`t watch it. Please check it out!

Sia - Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler



:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!