Sunday 28 September 2014

Music Update: because we need new music

Hey Hey Hello,

Today I have for you a new batch of new tracks.

Maybe I'll start with something super cheerful with hilarious choreography.What do you think? Honestly, when my sister showed me this video, the first time I could just open my mouth because I was super surprised and I could not believe that someone could create such a "thing". I was really confused if I like it or not. Then, two days ago my dear sister sent me the same song again, but this time it was not a music video, and it was a training of those boys from video clip and then found out that the song started be in my head all day long. Strange? I know. Anyway, you can judge this piece for yourself:



2PM - (GO CRAZY!) 



okay, now we can come back to "normal" tunes


Freddy Verano ft. Sam Smith - Moments <3



Memtrix - All You Are



Hobbie Stuart - Ready For You Love (Monkey Joker Edit)



Giulietta - Uptown



and right now it is something to move your ass;)

Honorebel Feat. Flo Rida - Tight Body



Michael Calfan - Prelude



R3hab & Trevor Guthrie - SoundWave



Afrojack & Martin Garrix - Turn Up The Speakers



Tom Swoon, Paris & Simo - Wait



Mia Wray - Kids (Sowlmate Edit) 



and in the end something Spanish;)

Bustamante - Feliz



Enjoy it <3

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!