Sunday 12 October 2014

Music Video/Freak: - NOTE, YOU`RE WATCHING AT YOUR OWN RISK



Hello to you music people :D

Today I prepared for you, not musical update (as I do lately), but three videos that I think are fun and have a catchy tune. Please note, that all videos should be treated with a grain of salt. Some people may not like the content of the message, because as I emphasize that all three "masterpieces" were created towards the amusement of the recipient.



I will start with the latest video belonging to Jimmy Fallon (American actor, comedian, singer, musician and host of television programs) and will.i.am. Artists decided to laugh a little bit of the modern teenager, who, because of their young age, they can afford to "stupid" talk [this is at least my opinion. In the end, being "silly" teenager does not happen for long Eww !!)].

And here's the video:

Jimmy Fallon feat. Will.i.am - Ew! 



The next piece, that I took ton wallpaper, belongs to comedians The Lonely Island (Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone), who on his youtube channel posted some interesting, funny pieces. [You want to watch the channel of The Lonely Island? Just click << HERE >>] and excellent Justin Timberlake. Okay, but I may say something about the video, which I choose. So, the content and the video itself is not suitable for people who are taking everything too seriously. Why? Because the music video and song tells the story of two guys who want make happy the mother of them. How? Oh, I do not tell you [ohh how bad I am :p]. The only thing I do in this case, I will put video clip [oo so this time I'll be a good girl].

The Lonely Island - Motherlover (feat. Justin Timberlake)



And now is turn for the video-clip number 3 I think this piece is knowing almost by everyone. Come on, who doesn't know "The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)" and who doesn't sing ..
"What Does The Fox Say?
Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Owners of this song are Norwegian comedians known under the name Ylvis. YT channel of those boys, you can find  << HERE >>. And for people who did not have the pleasure catch this phenomenon (note -you are watching and listen to your own risk) I put video below.

Ylvis - The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) 



and? How was it?

Enjoy <3

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!