Monday 22 August 2016

Our August`s Playlist is still growing....




Hey!


I just look into the August`s Playlist, and I do not know what's going on. Compared to the July`s version number of songs is huge and it's not the end of the month. I just hope that the amount of music in one month will not be overwhelming for you. I am of course proud of my collection.


Then we start the new week with 5 new proposals. Below you will find as many as three of my favorite artists: Disclosure, returning amazing Michael Buble and my recent favorite - K. Flay.

  • Disclosure - Willing & Able ft. Kwabs
  • Elderbrook - Closer
  • Michael Bublé - Nobody But Me
  • Kehlani - Gangsta (From Suicide Squad: The Album)
  • K.Flay - Blood In The Cut




  • [New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].


    <<< Let`s Stay Positive Together >>>
    - D.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
    Hope to see you soon again!