Thursday 8 September 2016

From the series: Great Artist - FOALS

 
Hi!
 
Today, the entry will be dedicated to the wonderful band Foals. I admit that it was really hard to decide which songs of this formation I should define as my favourite. After a longer time-consuming I finally made a special selection and  I was able to find the 6 favs once. The effect of my efforts you can find in the end of this note.
 
 



Now, I would like to invite you to get acquainted with the band if you still do not know them.

A few words about the FOALS


Foals were created in 2005 by five Brits from Oxford. Since its inception, Folas, the composition of the band is not changed. The band includes : lead vocalist and lead guitarist Yannis Philippakis, drummer and percussionist Jack Bevan, rhythm guitarist Jimmy Smith, bassist Walter Gervers and keyboardist Edwin Congreave.

Genre as the boys make it is an indie rock. On the internet you can also find the band under such categories of music as alternative rock, art rock, dance-punk, math rock. The band's musical influences are varied, with the band members citing Foo Fighters, minimal techno, Arthur Russell, the Irish-based math rock band The Redneck Manifesto, Krautrock bands such as Harmonia, Talking Heads, as well For London (previously known as The Jester People) as their main sources of inspiration.[info]


How do I know the band?

My history with the Foals began over a year ago. Exactly after a night of fun with my friends to the song My number. I wrote about it HERE. After this evening the artists appeared on my Playlist more often. I like British artists, so I am pleased to host Foals at home on the blog.


Do you like Foal`s music?

Please check out my favs songs:

Foals - My Number
 
Foals - Night Swimmers (Mura Masa Edit)
 
FOALS - Birch Tree
 
FOALS - Mountain At My Gates
 
Foals - Late night
 
Foals - Inhaler
 
 
 
<<< Let`s Stay Positive Together >>>
- D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!