Monday 22 December 2014

Music Update : New music before Christmas

Hello my people! I welcome here just before Christmas :)
I had just busy weekend, so I was not be able to make an update before, but come on! you`ll have new music today! Plus is not just few songs, I found for you (...are you ready for this number??) 20 songs! Please sit comfortable and enjoy the music.  
Eastside - Ellie (Loyal x Don't) (Coucheron Remix)

Dimension - Love To Me

GRADES - Crocodile Tears

Just Kiddin - Thinking About It  <3

hmmm maybe I will put some pop music as well, what do you think? 
Racoon - Brick By Brick

Ella Henderson - Yours  <3

okay, enough:)
Thomston - Salt

Embody - With You (feat. Barnaby)

The Griswolds - Beware The Dog (Autograf Remix)

Oliver Heldens ft. KStewart - Last All Night (Toyboy & Robin Remix)

Listenbee - Save Me

Tora - Jaigantic (Galimatias Remix)

Ayah Marar - Mind Controller (Tom Bull Remix)

EFIX & GTN IX - Leave (feat. Sanchez) <3

Two Can & Father Dude - Double Edge

Chet Faker - I'm Into You (Monkeyneck Remix)

Dotan - Hungry (Niklas Ibach Remix)

Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne - Real Love (Tough Love Remix)


Borgeous & Shaun Frank - This Could Be Love feat. Delaney Jane


Kendji Girac - Andalouse <3<3

Enjoy!
Peace
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!