Monday 8 December 2014

Music Update : D. is on vacation but it doesn't mean that you will miss new music update!

Hello my lovely people !
Finally, I found some time to sit and write here a little bit. Since the last time I found for you few tracks, which I hope you will like it. I die to know how do you like the music here! Tell me any time what do you think. Please feel free to write anything!
So let this party get started!
Thomas Gold feat. Kate Elsworth - Colourblind

TAPES - Tried To (cover from  Rihanna`s & Drake`s song)

Jessie Ware - You & I Forever (SG Lewis Remix)

Gallant - Jupiter Grayscale (Sebastian Carter Remix)

Josef Salvat – Diamonds (Glastrophobie Remix)

Kygo - Firestone Ft. Conrad

Kwabs - Walk <3

Koven & Memtrix - Pessimist

Supermans Feinde ft. Christen Kwame - Swan

MOGUAI - K I X S

Kiso Ft. Neven - Interstellar

Oh Wonder - All We Do <3

and I saved for the last, song which is the most amazing and favourite Christmas song of this year to me
Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé sing Baby It's Cold Outside - performance from UK X-factor semi-final

btw are you ready for Christmas? No, do not worry I will make you feel more in Christmas mood pretty soon. Let`s just be ready for that when I will be back from my holiday.
Peace!
D,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!