Wednesday 24 December 2014

Music Update : Merry Christmas! Christmas songs everyone!



Merry Christmas!

Ohh, so finally Xmas are here! The true is, that for me this year Christmas are not in 100% real Christmas. I am far away from my family home, I don't have Xmas tree or any decoration at home, even this year snow decided to hide in another place (hmm snow? where are you), but is not make me feel bad to Christmas songs! I really love Christmas songs, so now I can listen to them over and over again. I made also playlist with my favorite songs and of course, I feel to share with you this awesome music.

On my playlist, yo can find:


- full album of my the most favorite artist ever: Micheal Buble - Christmas
- Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (come on! who doesn't love this song! is soo romantic <3 )
- Wham! - Last Christmas (okay, maybe this song is just sometimes annoying and super old, but come one what are you thinking when you hear the fist line of this song? Exactly! Christmas!)
- Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
- Jingle Bell Rock
- John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
- Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
- Celine Dion - So This Is Christmas
- Cliff Richard - Mistletoe And Wine
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
- Kylie Minogue-Santa baby

something polish:
- De Su - Kto wie czy za rogiem
- Czerwone Gitary - Jest taki dzień

something Korean <3

- EXO - Miracles in December

So, here you have all playlist which will be bigger and bigger in time ;)




Merry Christmas again !!
Peace
-D.

1 comment:

  1. Fajnie, że piszesz posty po angielsku. :)
    http://zyciejestmuzykaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!