Tuesday 30 December 2014

Music Update : Last update in year 2014

Hello my lovely people!
Unfortunately, or fortunately today I put the last note on this blog in 2014. I wanted to thank everyone who visited me this year and I hope that you will visit this blog in the new year also (you`re always very welcome here!). Purpose of this note for today is - enter the joyful atmosphere, as something to remember as a positive way of the old year.

Okay, I will not write much! Feel free to question my suggestions (perhaps, maybe any of them will be on your New Year's Eve playlist? Hmm it would be nice) :D Here We Go!

Lily Kershaw - As It Seems (De Hofnar Edit)

YATES - MAKO

Snoop Dogg & Kid Cudi - That Tree (Hipshaker Remix)

Montgomery - Piñata (Japanese Wallpaper Remix)

OMFG - Hello <3<3<3

Mr. Probz - Nothing Really Matters (Kav Verhouzer Remix)

Sound Remedy - We Are The Dream (TheFatRat Remix)

Olly Hence feat. JStanley & TIX - The Tramp

KeeMo & Schild feat. Justin Hopkins - Revolution (Sunset Chill)

Chassio - Love You Louder (Extended Mix)

JazzyFunk - Celebrate

Favela - Gong

Florence + The Machine - You've Got The Love (Dennis Kruissen Remix)

Alpharock - Pump This Party


Pierce Fulton - Kuaga (Sonny Alven Remix)

TEEMID x Sofia Karlberg - Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)

I hope you liked the songs: D
I wish you then champagne the fun tomorrow and "see you" in the next year!
Peace
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!