Sunday 18 January 2015

Music Update : Let`s dance people

Heeelloooo!!!
Today I am coming back to you with new music update. This time won't be that huge update like last time, but it doesn't mean that will be worst!
Enjoy!
The first track, which I want to share with you, is not super fresh song, but because of my wonderful friend Ania I just can not stop listen to this song.

Niki & The Dove - Mother Protect (Goldroom Remix)

Robb - Four By Four (MOUNT Remix)

Áine Aura - Uncover (Mountain Of Youth Remix)

Nick Klein - Paralyzed

Hollow Coves - The Woods (Ghosts Remix)

GingerAle ft. Emma Carn - Riptide

Hardwell feat. Harrison - Sally

Gabriel Rios - Gold (Thomas Jack Remix)

Atlas Bound - Talk (Jerry Folk Remix)

Olympique - Face Down Earth (Urban Contact Remix)

Years & Years - King <3

Empty Minds ft. CAVY - I Know <3

Enjoy it!
-D.



Update:

I decided to make some changes on my blog. From now on, in addition to "regular" list with the names a youtube videos of new songs, I'll post the playlists.
Due to the fact that music updates usually occur once per week, each week I will publish a new playlist for you. Plus at the end of the month all playlists will be engaged in the whole and I will create a playlist of the month.
The action is taking from this month - so if anyone would like to once again listen to new tracks from the previous week feel free to go to post below:
- 1 Week



Update II:

The Big Playlist of month January 2015 you can find in post Playlist: January 2015

1 comment:

  1. Nowa partia muzyki elektronicznej? Muszę wziąć się za przesłuchanie. :D
    Posłuchałem kilka utworów i widzę, że wolisz elektronikę w spokojniejszym wydaniu. :) Takim bardziej wyciszającym i mniej łup łup. :) Utwory w miarę ok, chociaż ja wolę odrobinę mocniejszą odmianę EDM. :)
    http://zyciejestmuzykaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!