Monday 30 March 2015

Music Update : Something new to your music player

Hi everyone!
Today I would like to send you my greetings from my hometown. Finally, I am able to come home for Easter and spend it with my family. Due to the fact that I spent the first few days of my vacation at the Polish seaside I didn't  have much time to sit down and find for you a bigger portion of new music, but the 10 songs I think hit the norm;).
Enjoy !
Kevin Cohen - Just The Two Of Us (Doumëa Remix)

Fabich & Jetique - Love On My Mind

Kerri Watt - You (Oliver Nelson Remix)

Heymen - If I Play Your Game (Alle Farben Remix Edit)

Henry Land & Samuel - Demons (ft. Jasmine Thompson & Hilman) <3


R.I.O. - Thinking Of You

Hooooziiierr <3 
Hozier - Work Song

Florence + The Machine - St Jude

Clean Bandit - Stronger

Sam Hunt - Take Your Time

Alright, in this week I will put the March Playlist as well. So keep in touch everybody ;)
Kisses
Peace
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!