Thursday 5 March 2015

Playlist : Music Playlist for February! Check this out ;)


Hello to you all!


Finally, I managed to find some time and add a new playlist for you - a collection of new songs from the previous month. I was able to reduce the number of tracks in last month. I hope that this time it will not be so hard to listen to them. Playlist counts 53 pieces.


I will not bore you here any longer, I'm just curious which songs do you like the most. As for me, I love almost all the songs on the list, but if I had to choose 5 pieces of "most" favourite onceI would choose:


- Roby Fayer - RUN (Ft.Tom Gefen)
- Jessie Ware - Champagne Kisses
- Florence + The Machine - What Kind Of Man
- Alfons - Ganjaman 2015
- 신화 (Shinhwa) - 표적 (Sniper)

(In random order; p)



And behold, February Playlist



Enjoy:-)


As a reminder, the following link to the January playlist -> LINK

Peace,
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!