Tuesday 1 September 2015

Playlist of the Month! Check it out ;)


I welcome you very warmly today!

The September just started (just remind you, if someone accidentally forgot). This time I managed to find spare time at the beginning of the month for adding a musical summary of the previous month. In August, I found for you (and for myself) 53 new tracks. Most of the songs is truly in the vacation mood. I hope that those songs make would remind you the beautiful holiday.


For the record, let me add that every week I chose the song of the week. Here is a list of the songs from August:



1st Week -> Handsome Ghost - Steps (Samuraii Remix)
2nd Week -> Fools Garden - Lemon Tree (Mike Wit & amp; Garabatto Remix)
3rd Week -> TigerJK (타이거 JK) _ 이글 거려 (Feat. YOON MIRAE (윤미래), Bizzy)
Last Week -> O.S.T.R. - Dear Polish
 


 I wonder what falls to my ear in the new month. Maybe you have any suggestions for me?

;)

And that is the whole playlist!

Enjoy!





Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!