Thursday 17 September 2015

New music update + small break on blog. Why? Check it out :)

Hey!

I know. I did not give a Sunday`s Music update. I am really sorry. I had to write, but suddenly I remembered that tomorrow I am leaving on an extended vacation (to Portugal! :). I will not be away from my blog till October. My idea was to collect more songs and add them in one post before I left. I hope that music will satisfy your hunger for this time while I'm gone.

Enjoy!

The list of new tracks:

Winterkind ft. Michael Lane - Let It Go
Josh Tobias - Beachside Lover
Hollow Coves - Heatwave (filous Remix)
Morcheeba - Enjoy the Ride (Vague Wave Remix)
LYAR ft. Brenton Mattheus - With You
Farruko - Sunset ft. Shaggy, Nicky Jam
Kygo feat. Ella Henderson - Here For You (Cover Art)
Anahí - Rumba ft. Wisin
Kwabs - My Own
Jun Jin(전진) _ Wow Wow Wow (Feat. Eric)
Alex Adair - Heaven
The Royal Concept - Fashion
Cash For Sex - Hey Mama
Tobtok - Shelter feat. Alex Mills (Sonny Alven Remix)
SLO - Shut Out Of Paradise (Hanami Remix)
Julyan Dubson - Closer
LYAR - With You (ft. Brenton Mattheus)
Achtabahn - Connected
ZHU X AlunaGeorge - Automatic
Disclosure - Jaded
Wax - This One's On Me
Omi - Hula Hoop (Official Video)
CHINAH - We Go Back



Playlist where you can find the above proposals!




Now, please be patient :) I'm back in the new month!


Peace & Kisses

- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!