Thursday 22 October 2015

New star - Troye Sivan. Check out his music videoclips


HELLO !

Yes! Yes ! YES! Finally, I've reached the Third Part of Blue Neighbourhood. I've been waiting for this part for a long time. I wanted to place in one note all parts together, so I am really happy that finally the day has come.



I found Troye Sivan by accident. As some of you may know I am terribly addicted to finding a new music on youtube and one day right there in the proposals list appeared The Second Part of the Blue Neighbourhood. It totally hypnotized me. Of course, immediately I had the need to watch the first part, which  also charmed me. Therefore, imagine my happiness when today finally I could watch the last part of the trilogy. I was jumping from happiness. I am still not sure why I like it that much. I think there is some magic.



ARTIST

Troye Sivan (Sivan Troye Mellet) - born 5th June 1995 in South Africa. After two years, Troye and his family moved to Australia, where he still lives. 20-year-old has scored several successes as a singer, songwriter, actor and YouTuber. If you know the face of this young artist and you can not remember why, I could help. Troye`s face may be remembered by X-Man fans he played the young Logan in the movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine. More about the young artist you can find on the wiki or  the official website of Troye.



MUSIC VIDEOS

The Blue Neighbourhood trilogy was directed by Tim Mattia. The producer was Brandon Bonfiglio at London Alley. The first part - WILD, was released on 3 rd September 2015 and is an introduction to the story of two guys who have known each other since childhood. The second part - FOOLS already tells the tragic love between two boys. However, in the last part - TALK ME DOWN you can experience the unexpected end of the story. I will not reveal anything more. You can a watch it by yourself and judge the work of Tim Mattia.




1st part - Troye Sivan - WILD



2nd part - Troye Sivan - FOOLS



3rd part - Troye Sivan - TALK ME DOWN





What is your impression now?



peace & kisses

- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!