Saturday 3 October 2015

Music Update: New month, new power, new music

Hey!

I just came back from my vacation together with a new portion of music. Due to the fact that my holiday also brought some new musical Portuguese breeze, soon I'm going to sit down and find the music that accompanied me during the trip. But for that music please wait a little bit more. Now please find the latest songs that I was able to collect this week (yeah, I get a little bit crazy with the numbers of them).


The Playlist:




Enjoy!

List with new songs:

Hardwell - Follow Me Ft. Jason Derulo
Antonio Giacca - Going CrazyAutograf - Running
Mauro Valdemi - Fill Your Life
TACACHO ft. Pipa Moran - Come Back Home
Satchmode - Fade (MOUNT Remix)
Kris Kross Amsterdam & CHOCO - Until The Morning (CMC $ Remix)
Cubworld - I Found Love (Silience Remix)
AMBER 'Beautiful'
MOUNT & Nicolas Haelg - Something Good
Miskeyz ft. Hi-Ly - Memories
Years & Years - Eyes Shut
Avicii - Broken Arrows
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike feat. Ne-Yo - Higher Place
Sonnengruss - Storyteller (Vijay & Sofia Zlatko Remix)
Tep No - Swear Like a Sailor
Tom Redwood - I've Fallen For You
Avicii - Gonna Love Ya
Home Rosenfeld & ENZ - One Of These Days
Dyrigent - Rainbows (ft. Julian Easily)
Avicii - Sunset Jesus
MOGUAI ft. CHEAT CODES - Hold On
Fontaine Ivory - California Dreamin (feat. Chelsea Perkins)
Icon - 리듬 타 (RHYTHM TA) [MV] GARY (개리) _ GET SOME AIR (바람 이나 좀 쐐) (Feat. MIWOO)
Disclosure - Magnets ft. Lorde
Naughty Boy - Runnin '(Lose It All) ft. Beyoncé Arrow Benjamin
JoJo - When Love Hurts


: D And how do you like the proposal?


Peace & Kisses

- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!