Thursday 12 November 2015

Music Update 12/11/2015


Ahoy!

 I really do not know what's going in this month, but the music fortune does not leave me. And if it goes further like this, probably I will update this blog with new music every day. But please wait, maybe this situation is just temporary. At the moment, I have a crazy time associated with "organization" little birthday party. It is true that my organization now is limited to the purchase of products and inventing which snaps should I prepare, but it also takes a lot of time and effort. Well, my Birthday is on Saturday, so now please let me introduce the new songs for you :)



[ New songs are available in New Playlist already (Please check the top right corner) ].


Enjoy!

Peace & Kisses
- D.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    custom drop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!