Thursday 5 November 2015

The summary of October Playlist


Hello everybody!

It's a new month, so now it's time for the musical summary of the previous month. In October, I was able to restrict the playlist of 75 new songs. I hope that you could find some pieces that also appealed to you. It is not a surprise that I like all the pieces from the list but I decided to stand out especially some songs that I liked the most.

And these are:

  •  X Ambassadors - Unsteady
  •  MOKS - Otherwise ft. James Arthur
  • Troye Sivan - FOOLS (Blue Neighbourhood Part 2/3)
  •  GARY(개리) _ GET SOME AIR(바람이나 좀 쐐) (Feat. MIWOO)


And which songs you like the most? Maybe some which were not on the list? Any suggestions maybe?



Playlist:






peace & kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!