Sunday 5 April 2015

Music Update : New month, new music

Happy Easter my lovely people!
I would like to send you my warm wishes. I will not write any poem here, so I will simply wish you Happy Easter! I hope you are spending nice time with your family or friends. I am lucky enough to be at home in Poland this year with my family. I will try enjoy me time as much I can, and I hope you will do the same!
Ok, now is the time for New Tracks. Today I`ve got 10 new songs for you. Let`s bring some Korean music :D
EXO - CALL ME BABY

maybe something in club`s mode
Roman Lob - Crazy In Love (Nowhere Remix)

Oh Wonder - Midnight Moon

Robin Schulz - Headlights [feat. Ilsey]

April is the time for my fav duet Sia &Maddie come back.
Sia - Big Girls Cry

Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White - I Don’t Like It, I Love It

Maejor - Me And You

iLL BLU - Lonely People ft. James Morrison

Samuel Larsen - The Bottom

As the last, I save the funny song to make your huJuniormor even more better. Here you are the "bug`s song of Korean boys from boyband Super Junior.
SUPER JUNIOR-D&E '촉이 와' CHOK CHOK DANCE (Everybody's CHOK CHOK DANCE)

choky choky chocky wow, chocky chocky wow wow:D

Time for April`s Playlist


Peace & Kisses
- D.

1 comment:

  1. Widze, że znalazł się na liście nowy Robin Schulz, który brzmi bardzo fajnie. Podoba mi się także teledysk do tego utworu.
    Heh, a według mnie Sia powinna dac trochę odpoczynku od jej muzyki, bo trochę jej za dużo tym bardziej, że ciągle Maddie w teledysku. :/
    http://zyciejestmuzykaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!