Tuesday 21 April 2015

Song for each mood :D


One of my blog friend -  Asia send me a nomination to cool music game. My job is to find a song which will fit to the "special" moment for me. I will not nominate nobody specific here, personally I do not like "nomination games" too much, so I nominate anybody who wants to be nominate. So feel free to share the game with who ever you want :D

Song for:

...LUCK

SUPER JUNIOR-D&E '촉이 와' CHOK CHOK DANCE (Everybody's CHOK CHOK DANCE) 

 


(let`s bring something funny for luck :D)


...SAD MOMENTS

TOP - Act Like Nothing's Wrong

 







...PARTY

BRACIA FIGO FAGOT - Ooooo kończy się już noc

 

 
(just funny sound ;D I am still not pretty sure why I put this song here)




....BROKE UP

"Say Something" - Victoria Justice & Max (cover)

 





....ANGRY MOMENTS

 

Florence + The Machine - What Kind Of Man

 





....TRAVEL

Hozier - Someone New

 





...SLEEP

WWO - Sen 

 

 





...MORNING

Michael Buble - Crazy little thing called love

 

 





....LONELINESS

킬미 힐미 Kill Me Heal Me OST Part.1- 환청

 






...FOREVER

Goo Goo Dolls - "Iris"

 

 

(I just love this song so much :D Probably it will be my wedding song as well ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!