Sunday 31 May 2015

Music Update : Feeling Good ;) New music for the last time in May 2015

Hello my lovely people!
  I'm sorry that I am not forcing too much today, but this morning I came back from Prague, where I took part in The Color Run and I have no strength for anything right now (ahh I think I  have to work more on my condition). The event was really great and fun, the same as hang out in Prague with my colleagues from work. If any of you ever will have the opportunity to take part in such an event - I highly recommend it!
And now I invite you to read the news this week! Enjoy!
Redondo & Bolier feat. She Keeps Bees - Every Single Piece (LVNDSCAPE Remix)

Adam Snow - Meghan's Theme

Röyksopp - I Had This Thing

Jaymes Young and Phoebe Ryan - We Won't

Alex Schulz - Mountains

Avicii - Waiting For Love

Tell No Foxx - Dust (Daithi Remix)

Icona Pop - Emergency

RÆVE - Feeling Good (ft. Louisa Wilkinson)


and? how do You like it?
<<link>> to May`s Playlist

Peace & Kisses
- D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQhG6XtSLpY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!