Monday 4 May 2015

New Playlist :D Let`s dance and smile

I welcome you very warmly!

Today I came back from the long weekend, which I spent walking around Berlin in Germany (soon tour will describe on my second blog LINK), so this weekend, unfortunately, I failed to post new music (sorry T.T). Now I will be a bit busy with work on my blogs, but as the work is a pleasure, I can smile thinking about it.

Today, my dear, I prepared new playlist for you with all the songs that I have discovered in April. I hope that you'll like. I would also like to thank all of you who listen to my playlist, it is really gratifying when I see that the number of views still goes bigger. You are truly awesome!



And now it's time to Playlist of  April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!