Sunday 17 May 2015

Music Update: This summer`s gonna hurt like motherf*****

Heyy guys!


On Friday, I had a great opportunity to take part in the event called ELECTRO SWING PARTY in Brno (Czech Republic). It was my first event in this series and I must admit that I was (and still am) very impressed. Music like most appealed to me, anyway the whole styling and the people there were great. Anyway, see for yourself how people are having fun over there:


Okay, now it's time for the weekly music update. I have for you a little bit more songs than usual (lucky 13), I just did not know which once I should put here or which I should skip. I hope that you will find something that you will like it.

Enjoy!

Flor - Back Again

Willow - F Q-C #7

Years & Years - Shine

Leona Lewis - Fire Under My Feet

New World Punx - Memories (Le P Remix)

Montgomery - Not Around (JackLNDN Remix)

Oliver Nelson - Found Your Love (feat. Heir)

A-Minor - Be Mine (ft. Kelli-Leigh) <3

Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A Motherf****r

Ryn Weaver - OctaHate

Arches - New Love Feat. Karen Harding

Disclosure - Bang That <3

MYNAME(마이네임) _ Just tell me(딱 말해)


And that would be everything for today ;)
If someone wants to listen to songs that were published this month on the blog, feel free to check out this playlist:


Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!