Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Playlist of July 2015


Hello!!!

Now is the time to summarize of the previous month. July did let me collect 39 pieces for my playlist. As usual, I tried to spice up linguistically the music for you on the blog. In addition to English songs, it was possible for you to find songs Korean, Portuguese and Polish songs. Just as I decided a few weeks ago, every week I presented to you the song of the week. Here is what happened last month:


<<< I WEEK >>>   Rihanna – Bitch Better Have My Money
<<< II WEEK >>>  Example – Whisky Story
<<< III WEEK >>> Super Junior 슈퍼주니어 Devil
<<< IV WEEK >>> Chelsea Wolfe – The Warden (Maceo Plex Remix)


The whole playlist you can check below. I look forward to your feedback. Which song you liked the most in the last month guys?





Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!