Saturday 2 April 2016

New April`s Playlist! Happy April guys!

I wanted to greet all of you warmly in the new month!

Czech weather finally decided to show more sun, so automatically my well-being increases. April also brought into my life a few changes. Since yesterday, I started a new job. I met new people who had a positive impression on me. I made a new schedule of exercises, which I recently skipped. Unfortunately, the effects are visible on my body. Well, we'll see changes later. At the moment, let`s stay positive.

And now let me introduce you to 3 new songs, which will start April`s Playlist:




[New songs are available in the New Playlist already (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].

Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!