Monday 4 April 2016

Summary of the previous month :) My fav 6 songs.

Hey!

Another month has passed and we have another one. March brought to our playlist 38 new songs. I wonder how we will go in April.

As every month, I chose my favorite songs. This time is 6 tracks. At first, I needed to mention the remix Numbers. An original version of the song I posted on the blog almost a year ago (post here and in the summary of my musical 2015 here). I have only good memories with this song. So it was nice to here again this track. The new version, as my dear friend Anja (blog), rightly pointed takes us on a journey to an exotic island where everyone can relax and enjoy the charms of a magical place :)

Henry Green - Numbers (Beauvois Remix)

The next song...

The next song I chosed I listened to probably 1000 times in the last month:
Fais ft. Afrojack - Hey


Other tracks:
Skrillex & Diplo - "Mind" feat. Kai

Chase & Status - Control ft. Slaves

SAXITY - Renegades (ft. Gabriella)


Next song with "history." One day my dear Anja asked me to find a song which she found on the Instagram. I like that kind of challenge, so I was not able to refuse the request. The surprising fact was that I also started like the song after the first tone.

Awolnation - Run




For the record the entire March Playlist can be found HERE




Which songs you most like for?



Sunny Regards ;)

Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!