Wednesday 27 April 2016

New Songs + Concert Announcement

Hey!

I would like to apologize in the beginning that lately I do not post new songs on the blog so often. Due to the fact that the last few days I am not spending at my place too long, I do not have time to regularly search for the new music.
I also have a good news. On the weekend, I was attending an awesome concert of formation Moderat in Wroclaw. I am gonna write here my reaction from this concert soon. So please keep following the blog. 


Ok, now let's get to present the new tracks in April`s playlist:








[New songs are available in the New Playlist already (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].

<<< Stay awesome >>>

Peace & Kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!