Sunday 16 November 2014

Music Update: because it was my bday..music please!

I am sending to you big lovely HELLOOO!! :D
This weekend I was celebrating my birthday. Okay, I know I am not teen any more, so I shouldn't be that excited about it, but I think almost every person like this feeling when is the special day for him, isn't it? :)
Ok, I am talking...ok, I am writing and writing, but where is the music? So, let`s started with sharing a music with you guys! This week I found for you some song which I just fall in love in from the 1st listen, some of them are really nice to listen to, just check them out and tell what do you think about them? ok? 
So, can we start? Let`s do it!

Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin

Burhan G feat. Molly Sandén - Kærlighed & Krig

YoSub & SungKyu & YoungJae - iCorre!


OMI - Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) <3

MO - Give It To Me (Tontario Remix) <3

Ella Eyre - We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off (Whipped Cream Remix) <3

Taylor Swift - Blank Space

Lily Elise - Generator

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (Alex Adair Remix)

Layla - SmokeStacks (Dimond Saints Rework)

Kungs ft. Molly - West Coast

Enjoy <3
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!