Friday 7 November 2014

Music Update: Because weekend is coming...let`s listen to great music!

Heeellooooo there my music people!!
In order to start a great weekend, I would like to share a great, fun music with you. I hope also that you will enjoy the music here. For making this music list more interesting, I choose nonenglish song also (because we can not close each other just in one language, right?)
So, let`s get STARTED! 

Drew Hill - Talk To You (Groove Armada Remix)


Lemaitre - Wait (Jerry Folk Remix)


Dawid Kwiatkowski feat. Patryk Kumór - Mój Świat  <3


South Blunt System - Miłość


Hope Saved My Life - Brian Courtney Wilson & Veronica Petrucci (Song from the soundtrack of the movie - 'Unconditional` - I really recommend you to watch it)


Hoodie Allen - "All About It" ft. Ed Sheeran 



Hoodie Allen - "Dumb For You"


David Guetta - Dangerous ft Sam Martin


Anna Graceman - Treble Hearts (EigenARTig Remix)


Río Roma - Mi Persona Favorita


Yellow Claw - Till It Hurts Ft. Ayden


Enjoy!
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!