Saturday 1 November 2014

Music Update: What a weekly music update. So, please come and check it out.

Hello my dear people! 
As every week, I wanted to share with you my new musical achievements. I hope that also you will like them. Today you can find here not just English-speaking tracks. I have prepared for you the songs and other languages as well. What are they? Check them out. Warmly I invite you to listen to my today's proposals.

r.e.l. - Plateau


Felix Jaehn feat. Lost Frequencies & Linying - Eagle Eyes


Ana Free - Rude (Shoby Remix) 


Maroon 5 - Maps (Ashton Love Remix)


Laura Zocca - Problem (Chris Meid Remix)


Florence Welch & Kid Harpoon - I'm Going Down (EFIX & Henri Pfr Remix)


ZHOUMI 조미_Rewind (feat. 찬열 of EXO)


Jennifer Davies - Choke (Laibert Remix) <3


Scratch Massive - Nuit de mes reves


Bastille - Torn Apart


D.A.M.A - Balada do Desajeitado (ft. Salvador Seixas)


D.A.M.A - Às Vezes


Enjoy <3
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!