Saturday 22 November 2014

Music Update: ufff is finally weekend, so what you would say something about new music?

Hello everybody!!
Practically, almost traditionally on the weekend I put specially for you update of music that I was able to find during the last time I wrote on this blog. In fact, today I spent almost half a day to diversify some of the today's music update. With the result? Check it out by yourself.
Here we go!
EZA - High & Low

Alex Aark & Méron feat. Gwen McCrae - Ain't No Way

Asadinho - Crystal Clear (feat. Natamiq)

Santa Maradonna F.C. feat. Lucy Spraggan - Give Me Sunshine (Niklas Ibach Remix)

HI SUHYUN - '나는 달라(I'M DIFFERENT)' (ft.BOBBY)

Jay Frog & KLC - Tzzzz (Jerome Edit)

Lorde - Flicker (Kanye West Rework) - song from a movie The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

Dotan - I Don't Trust Myself (Oliver Flohr Edit) <3

and as a last proposition for you for today is the song from the trailer for a new part of the movie The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies
Twelve Titans Music - Dust And Light

and that`s all for today. I hope you liked it.
Peace,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!