Tuesday 21 June 2016

Hello again. New music after break.



 Hey!


I managed to take a little break from the blog. Did somebody missed me? Anyone? hmm? Even as no one missed me I am glad that I can write something here again. During this time, I gathered a lot of new music for you. So, just wait for more ;).


How about 5 new songs today?


Here you go:

  • KINGDM - Say It Again
  • MAX - 10 Victoria's Secret Models (Wheathin Remix)
  • Jovani Occomy feat. Olmos - Electric Feel & Gooey
  • Sonnengruss ft. Jana – Neopolitan Dreams
  • Twenty One Pilots - Suicide Squad + Heathens





  • [New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].
    <<< Stay awesome >>>
    Peace & Kisses

    - D.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
    Hope to see you soon again!