Wednesday 1 June 2016

Summary of the songs from May


Hi!

What would you say about a summary of the May`s Playlist? Well, unfortunately, we have no choice - it must happen :).


[BTW Happy Children Day :D]


In May, we gathered for more than 30 tracks on our playlist. I wonder if any of the songs actually fell to your taste. Of course, traditionally I chose my favorite songs. This month is 6 of them.


Here they are:

With my musical love to K.Flay among my favorites I have to put song FML released early this month.

 
next:
 

CAZZETTE - She Wants Me Dead (CAZZETTE vs. AronChupa)] ft. The High

MDWS - Heartbreak (Bergs Remix)

MØ - Final Song

Beau - C'mon Please (K-MAUS Remix)

Frans - If I Were Sorry



Please also find below the full May`s Playlist and enjoy during listening :).



<<< Stay awesome >>>
peace & kisses
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!