Sunday 26 June 2016

New songs for the end of the week...


Hi!

Ah, I think again the time quickly flies. Brno again caught up with the heat wave, so probably again soon I'll need to hide, not to burn my sensitive skin. Well, we'll see. I also had to find for a holiday song of this summer. At the moment, on my playlist, the most famous is twenty one pilots and also their latest song (which also you can find on the June Playl) is listens a couple of times per day by me. (My new addition).

Ok, end of lamentations. I invite you to become familiar with new pieces. Enjoy!




[New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].
<<< Stay awesome >>>
Peace & Kisses

- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!