Saturday 4 June 2016

New Playlist guys!



Hey!

Ohh, today is a really lovely sunny day. I wanted to present you the first proposal on the newly created Playlist in June. I wonder whether the new playlist will fall to your taste or not. Recently, I have little doubt, if in general the blog makes any sense and if it goes to anyone. I considered also suspend its activities on the blog, but you know what. Whatever. I'll keep trying. Time will tell if I should still going on with the blog or not.


And here are the first pieces that were on the June Playlist. Enjoy!






[New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].
<<< Stay awesome >>>
Peace & Kisses

- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!