Saturday 11 June 2016

The new songs for June`s playlist


Hi!

Lazy D, finally get motivated and began to write something on the blog. Especially today it is a real challenge. Lately my weekends are not too productive. Probably I nee to plan a trip for yourself, because for a long time I didn't visit too many new places. On the other hand, also I do not have to leave right away from Brno, because he the Firework Festival just started. It is a really amazing experience. Besides, who keeps track of my Instagram, could see a very short video of what has happened a week ago. For those who have not seen my video. I invite you to click -> here.


Okay, now it is time for new songs:



[New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].
<<< Stay awesome >>>
Peace & Kisses

- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!