Thursday 11 August 2016

Disclosure Concert + new music on the playlist


Hey!

How nice that already is Thursday, just one more day and again will be the weekend.

Yesterday, I decided to make an experiment with my luck and I participated in the competition of #fourcecz Instagram. The winner is going to have a ticket to the concert of femoral formation Disclosure in Prague.
It is true, that I watched live guys already twice, but I am still have not enough of them. The first time I listened to their concert in Prague together with my dear friend Anja (<<< website >>), who after less than a week of knowing each other, she did offered me to go to their concert together. Guess how long she had to persuade me to go with her? : D I made my decision after half a minute.

The second time I had the pleasure to listen to them at the Melt! Festival a few weeks ago. (I wrote about the festival here.) I do not think I could win the competition on fource.cz, but what I have to lose? :)


Here is my Instagram image with a link to my profile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI77dEVgADO/?taken-by=dworld99



And now it's time for new music from the Playlist:

  • DJ Snake x Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You (Koni Remix ft. Emma Heesters)
  • Thomas Jack & Jasmine Thompson - Rise Up
  • Norde - Missing You (ft. Lucas Nord)
  • Alle Farben feat. Younotus - Please Tell Rosie
  • The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey - Closer (Nomis x Sarah Close Remix)





  • [New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].


    <<< Let`s Stay Positive Together >>>
    - D.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
    Hope to see you soon again!