Monday 15 August 2016

I didn't won the competition - but whatever! I still have new songs for you.




Hi!

Unfortunately, I didn't win a ticket to Disclosure`s concert (I wrote about the contest here). Such a pity. I think the concert will be really great, so I wish all those who are going to a concert in Prague, great fun. I'm already counting down the days to show of my beloved twenty one pilots, to be held in Vienna for exactly 82 days. On Saturday I had a nice surprise when I picked my friend from the train station in Brno. I found the poster advertising the concert of TOP in Prague. Now, you can imagine how easily is for me to be happy.



And now it's time for new songs from Playlist:

  • Two Feet - Her Life
  • Michl - Gone
  • ZAYN - sHe (OLYK Remix)
  • John Gibbons - Would I Lie To You





  • [New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].


    <<< Let`s Stay Positive Together >>>
    - D.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
    Hope to see you soon again!