Tuesday 2 August 2016

Kanye West - Wolves (Balmain Campaign)

 
Hey!

Last week I watch the new release video-clip of the controversial artist Kanye West. The truth is that I am not his big fan, but a new video for the song Wolves fell very visually appealing to my taste. Musically - on average, but the video is really original, so I decided I would write about it a few words.From what I see, Kanye likes to invite the celebrities to his music videos (or their images, as he did in a loud gossip video Famous). This time he invated his wife Kim Kardashian, her half-sister model - Kylie Jenner, Vic Mensa, Cindy Crawford, Alessandra Ambrosio, Joan Smalls or SIA, which is also a guest vocal in his song.I loved the fashion outline cutscene, which aims to advertise also this year's fall line of beloved  brand of Kardashian family - Balmain. Designer, Oliver Rousteing, asked the artist to used his fashion into video-clip, so Kanye did. The director of the video-clip that was Steven Klein.
The video you can admire below:Kanye West - Wolves (Balmain Campaign)



How is your impression?



<<< Let`s Stay Positive Together! >>>

- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!